Please pray for me I’m just about ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
191
Please pray for me. I'm just so mentally done trying and just so exhausted. I just am at a loss. Everytime I get somewhere I have something pushing me down. I just can't break above the surface. Please pray, I'm just so tired.
Replies
11
Views
546
Please pray for me. I'm just getting that overwhelmed feeling again thinking about our finances. I'm thankful that I have a new job to go to, thankful for the health of my family. I'm just stressed about the mountain of bills we have. I know God is faithful and will provide, it's just that it's...
Replies
6
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,196
Messages
16,797,061
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom