Please pray for me. I'm battling...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Papa please help me I'm battling with anger issues and is about to destroy my relationship please Papa help me 😭😭🙏🙌
Replies
6
Views
425
I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
184
Please pray for me, I'm battling with my ### (my late ###'s last ###) over my late ###'s BIRTHRIGHT and INHERITANCE as the first among his three brothers. I need God to put to shame all my enemies especially from my paternal home. I also need God's protection, divine financial breakthrough and...
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom