Please, pray for me, I suffer from ...

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
Please, pray for me, I suffer from anxiety, constipation and diarrhea combined. There are days when I have diarrhea and days I’m constipated. Please, pray whatever problem I have on my colon and rectum is healed. Thank you all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please, pray for me, I suffer from anxiety, constipation and diarrhea combined. There are days when I have diarrhea and days I’m constipated. Please, pray whatever problem I have on my colon and rectum is healed. Thank you all.
Jesus my savior, I call upon your grace over your child, heal your suffering child with your precious blood, you are the Lord who paves the way in water, you are God who provides food and water in arid, bare areas! "This is how you will know there is a living God in your midst!" Joshua 3:1-17
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this whole post. there is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating regular food and is having bathroom problems. She has had diarrhea for a...
Replies
11
Views
251
Please pray for me. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, and lost my job of 19 years due to a nervous breakdown. I will be receiving eight hundred dollars monthly that will cover rent, but need a job to cover other expenses. Please pray that I find a job that will help me get by until...
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom