Please pray for me I start my ...

Please pray for me I start my first day of the second interview process tomorrow for my job. God bless you all.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 
Please pray for me I start my first day of the second interview process tomorrow for my job. God bless you all.
I have prayed for you. May God give you calmness and clarity to get it done smoothly. In Jesus Name amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
195
I speak decree declare demand INTO EXISTENCE THIS ISNT FAIR COME ON LET ME SUCCEED IN ONE AREA GET OUT IF HERE DEVILS NOW BINDED UP PEEIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER. I get a small business grant doors open up so I can start my game app. BINDED UP THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY RIGHT NOW AND ALL SATAN AND...
Replies
6
Views
162
Please pray I always start my day off right.
Replies
6
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom