Please pray for me, I need my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have breathing issues, it seems my Asthma is getting worse as I get older, probably from living in ###. I also have living arrangement anxiety and relationship anxiety, along with the breathing/health issues.I'm just overwhelmed. I feel sometimes God is so distant and I feel unworthy. I have...
Replies
11
Views
51
This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
204
Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
10
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom