Please pray for me I need a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
212
I need to be whole again, no more stagnant in my life. I need peace, financial freedom, housing and better family life. Serve the lord with all my might.
Replies
10
Views
362
I am going through a lot of struggles and I need financial provision and the Lord's favor in my life. May the Lord bless me, guide, direct me, and protect me in His will in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,808
Messages
16,815,236
Members
651,023
Latest member
Swiumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom