Please pray for me I need a ...

jothipriya

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I need a job, I should have positive result. I want to be testimony for miracle of Jesus in front of the person who not having belief on the Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
212
In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
155
I need to be whole again, no more stagnant in my life. I need peace, financial freedom, housing and better family life. Serve the lord with all my might.
Replies
10
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom