Please pray for me I need a ...

Bowedayl

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I need a man that will love me a man that will respect me and protect me all the times a really man it's been a while crying and feeling lonely I need some in my life now please I need prayers
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:)Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me develop a close intimate loving relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me develop the habit of spending quality quiet time alone with You daily, praying, meditating on and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever prayed or thought as we seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each one of us. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
198
In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
153
My life is in need of God's mercy and protection, Fight for me Lord I don't have anyone in my life except you, help me and deliver me from all my enemies and evil people.
Replies
12
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom