Please Pray For Me! I just got a new job in which I am doing IT work. I am not an IT person!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for me. I just got a new job and learned that I am expected to do the work of an IT person. I am an administrative assistant! I work for a non-profit and I guess they are trying to save money by not hiring an IT person - I'm it! Tomorrow is my first day in the office with my co-workers who are expecting me to show them the systems. I took good notes but I am very unsure about my ability to do this. That said, GOD IS ABLE! I am asking Him to help me tomorrow. I believe that he gave me this job for a reason and I don't want to let God down. I am 61 and my short term memory is gone due to the anti-depression and anxiety meds I am taking. I am terrified! Thanks for reading all of this and for your love and prayers. Thank you!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi. I am Anitha. My husband John Joseph has been desperately looking for a job/contract work since last June. His resume' has been getting rejection emails before it reaches an actual person. Please pray that he gets a job soon and helps support me and our two boys. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am completely mentally disturbed As one of my work made shopping around 20000 rupees I have returned 5000 but the same time he leaves the job and came after 8 years and I returned 28000 but sill he demand 75000 As he pressurised me for that Now I am suffering from mental...
Replies
Views
I am starting a new full stack developer bootcamp tomorrow and it is 14 weeks long. Pray I am focused and understand everything I read and learn. I have had a hard time focusing recently and really need to see this through. I am hoping it will give me the opportunity to get a new job. Pray for...
Replies
Views
Asking for prayers as I just got laid off and need a new job as soon as possible. I'm feeling somewhat suicidal due to my job loss. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray. I am very thankful for my job and the resources it provides. I am terribly bored and even after a two years I am not doing what I was sold when I interviewed. The role and work is like what I was doing 15 years ago so I am 100% bored and exhausted trying to find more to do. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom