Gwimye

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am Bipolar and am suffering from crippling depression. I also have a bad knee and it makes it hard for me to get around. My husband is diabetic and has had recent strokes, DKA, and a heart attack. He is legally blind, suffers memory loss, and can't drive. I am phobic of driving. I have been off work since December so I can take care of him. I am currently looking for a part-time job so I can still be mostly home to check on him. The driving thing is a major obstacle!!! Just functioning every day is impossible!!! I don't want to kill myself but, I don't want to live either. I know I need to get over myself and be there for others but I am stuck :-( Please ask God to help. Thank you and hugs and prayers to everyone here.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear one, there is help out there, of course all of us here will be praying for you, but you need to call a mental help line who can put you in touch with some people who can help you. You are NOT alone, the Lord is with you and your husband, He uses different ways to help you and I believe that if you call some agencies who help people deal with their depression then you will get the help that you need. God bless you!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
Lord, who heals the epilepsy and drive out demons. Of depression and heals and gives healthy mind
Right now I declare in Christ Jesus name to cease the bipolar disease and renew your child's mind healthy.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom