Please pray for me I have spiritual ...

Shyayc

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I have spiritual attacks in my dreams pray for me that the Lord may set me free from the hand of the enemy's and strengthen me in my prayer life amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for me i have spiritual attacks in my dreams pray for me that the lord may set me free from the hand of the enemy's and strengthen me in my prayer life amen
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord open doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please let me receive so that I may have spiritually in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom