Please pray for me, I have pain ...

Please pray for me, I have pain in my left neck and shoulder. Let the pain go in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your blessing to heal my operated Left shoulder which is in lot of pain and also my right shoulder, which is also in pain. Bless me that i should be healed and give me the strength to bear the pain. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
144
Please pray and ask God if He could please have mercy on me and heal my neck, shoulder and arm pain. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
7
Views
104
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom