Please pray for me, I have high ###

Claukin17

Humble Servant
Please pray for me, I have high blood pressure and it's worrying me. I have been to the hospital for check up. But I really need my Christian brothers and sisters to pray for my health to go back to normal. My name is ###. I'm a Christian and live in ###.
 
Please pray for me, I have high blood pressure and it's worrying me. I have been to the hospital for check up. But I really need my Christian brothers and sisters to pray for my health to go back to normal. My name is ###. I'm a Christian and live in ###.
In Jesus name, thank You Jesus for defeating high blood pressure. Thank You for complete healing in ### body. Receive your healing, by Jesus Stripes I am healed. The joy of the Lord is your strength. You are blessed. Amen
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for ###.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
pelase also heal us wiht the blood suagr problem. Pleas ehav emrcy. Lor ida ms o lonel yit kills.pelase hav emercy Lor di dont evewnknwo what to pray pelas ehal the autism asperger syndorm in me and fmaily when it coems to oyu and eahcother. Lor pdelas ehal mymoms brian pelase take her out of...
Replies
5
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom