Please pray for me. I have depression ...

Please pray for me. I have depression and anxiety, not to mention health issue and panic attacks. I'm really getting tired of surgery and problems. Please pray for peace and healing in my life. Thanks, ###
Just give it all to the Lord and see what happens he is there for you..praying for healing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
VADER I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND LOOSEN ANY DARK SPIRIT OF MIND CONTROLLING ..AND SPIRIT OF DEPRECION IN THE ### PERSON AND AROUND TO LOOSEN FROM HER SOUL AND I BIND TO, HER SOUL YOUR LOVE YOUR FORGIVENESS YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. I have depression. I got into debt. My wife lost her child when she was pregnant. I ask you to pray that I can earn money to pay off all my debts and get my life back on track I'm going through a hard time; God has abandoned my family. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
240
Dear God, I have depression, I am struggling to survive, and now I may be facing a lawsuit for unpaid credit card debt. My car is almost 20 years old and a complete headache. Please God, remove the threat of this lawsuit, and I'll work harder on my depression and job situation. I feel like I'm...
Replies
8
Views
440
I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom