Trynasp

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face and it's as if I'm breathing it (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, blocked nostrils, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and guidance for ###. We ask that You would drive out the demonic spirit that has been living with ### for many years. We ask that You would remove the spirit from around ###'s waist and face and replace it with Your Holy Spirit. We ask that You would give ### strength and energy to overcome the feelings of laziness and tiredness, and that You would restore ###'s memory and concentration. We ask that You would provide ### with a permanent job and financial freedom, and that You would help ### to be free from debt. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and we ask these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
143
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
156
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom