Trynasp

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt. Reply
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your divine intervention in the life of ###. We ask that You would cast out any demonic spirit that has been living with him for many years, and that You would break its power and influence over him. We pray that You would give ### strength and courage to face this challenge and that You would heal him from any physical or emotional pain that he has been experiencing. We ask that You would give him the wisdom and discernment to recognize the source of his problems and to take the necessary steps to overcome them. We also ask that You would provide him with a permanent job and financial freedom, and that You would help him to get out of debt. We thank You for Your grace and mercy, and we ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Any wicked power on any evil altar against you shall not succeed tonight, in the name of Jesus.
Every agent of darkness working against you in the night hours, be exposed by the power of God, in Jesus name.
By the power of the Holy Ghost, you will fight the good fight of faith, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt. Reply
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will. They cannot live inside of you because God lives inside of you and won't allow it. They are powerless to harm you in any way.

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:

1. Put on full armor of God
2. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family
3. If they have stolen from you, have them pay you back 7 fold.
4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your family's life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5. Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.
6. You can also request enough Guardian and Warring Angels to protect you and keep evil spirits out of your life.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom