Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me I have a strange feeling in my left ear and I feel light headed. Also for a nagging sensation in my throat something I have never experienced. I have a bit of fear becos I do not know what it can be. God bless. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ.
Dear Father, please touch her and heal her from the symptoms she has been experiencing. In the name of Lord Jesus Christ I am praying, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom