Please pray for me. I have a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I have a virtual job interview today. Please pray that I do good and not get nervous so that I get hired. This would really help me and my family as we are struggling financially. Thank you
May the God bless you with confidence and give you the right words to say. All pthings
Please pray for me. I have a virtual job interview today. Please pray that I do good and not get nervous so that I get hired. This would really help me and my family as we are struggling financially. Thank you
Please pray for me. I have a virtual job interview today. Please pray that I do good and not get nervous so that I get hired. This would really help me and my family as we are struggling financially. Thank you
May God bless you with the right words and give confidence to you. All things are possible with him, the provider of all that we need in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
134
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom