Please pray for me. I have a ...

Please pray for me. I have a clinical instructor who just continues to gives me a hard time when I make mistakes. Instead of being kind, he is very aggressive in the way he approaches me about the mistakes. Thank you all for your prayers!
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Everything that causes the teacher to be aggressive let the hand of God intervene and arrest them in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom