Please pray for me, I have a ### appointment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jess4

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me, I have a probation appointment tomorrow, and I've been having so much anxiety and fear about it, and just still being homeless, please pray it goes well, and Jesus will be with me every step of the way, thankyou
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bit so ### and ### please help to make Jesus in your perfect will. These people hardly answer at this ### please heal and help amen
Replies
4
Views
203
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
189
I am about to go into a doctor's appointment that is very important to me, and I would be so grateful if you could pray extra hard for me right now. Please pray that I will experience God's deep peace and comfort through it all. Pray also for favor with the doctor, that they will truly...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom