Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please remove me from the earth. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater", a piece of garbage and I need to go. Save the government money. I do not matter, since I am not a white straight cisgender able-bodied mentally typical wealthy conservative Christian man who loves...
Replies
8
Views
221
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
I ask Our most High God all mighty to please grant me the following: 1. Free from every generational curse, self-imposed curse, curses from people who did it out of anger and selfishness. 2. My traditional marriage that we are planning in October this year and white wedding in March 1st...
Replies
7
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom