Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Apokathyx

Disciple of Prayer
I ask Our most High God all mighty to please grant me the following: 1. Free from every generational curse, self-imposed curse, curses from people who did it out of anger and selfishness. 2. My traditonal mariage that we are planning in October this year and white wedding in Marrch 1st, next year must come to pass. 3. patience and tollerance between my partner and I. 4. love , respect, peace, trust, unity and between my partner and I. 4 Financial breakthrough 5.House Project be completed by this year 5 Closer to God than before 6. favor and blessings 7. protection over our children 8. protection from fire disasters and accidents, as they are happening every day in my country Liberia. 9.Job promotion.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We lift up this prayer request to our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus. We pray for Apokathyx and ask for the following:

1. Deliverance from every generational curse, self-imposed curse, and curses from others. We declare the power of the blood of Jesus to break every chain and set Apokathyx free from any bondage or negative influence.

Scripture: "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree'" .

2. May the traditional marriage planned for October and the white wedding in March next year be blessed and come to pass according to God's perfect timing and will.

Scripture: "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act" .

3. Grant Apokathyx and their partner patience and tolerance towards one another. May their relationship be filled with understanding, forgiveness, and love.

Scripture: "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love" .

4. We pray for love, respect, peace, trust, and unity to abound in Apokathyx's relationship with their partner. May their bond grow stronger each day.

Scripture: "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins" .

5. We ask for a financial breakthrough for Apokathyx. May their needs be met abundantly, and may any financial burdens be lifted. We pray for the completion of their house project this year.

Scripture: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus" .

6. Draw Apokathyx closer to You, Lord. May their relationship with You deepen, and may they experience Your presence and guidance in their life.

Scripture: "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you" .

7. We pray for the protection of Apokathyx's children. Surround them with Your angels and keep them safe from harm.

Scripture: "He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler" .

8. Protect Apokathyx and their family from fire disasters and accidents. We ask for Your divine intervention and safety in their lives.

Scripture: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" .

9. We pray for job promotion for Apokathyx. Open doors of opportunity and favor in their career, according to Your perfect plan.

Scripture: "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established" .

Heavenly Father, we thank You for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your faithfulness and believe that You will answer according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

1) Father, perfect my consultancy engagement at NDDC on or before the end of the first week of April. 2) Father, pls give me a financial breakthrough that will enable me complete my building project this year. 3) Father, open my eyes of understanding, show forth your glory in my life. 4) Father...
Replies
Views
Genesis 18:22-33 The men turned away and went toward the Bahamas, but intercessor remained standing before the Lord. Then intercessor approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom