Ognurrineth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I am ### ### ### I did something that I was not supposed to do with my so-called friends now I am having a strange feeling and swelling around my head but I have prayed towards it and I know that the Lord has fought my battle for me but I want the man of God ### ### and posters in the house of God to pray for me please I need his prayer this is my number ### ### ######
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the Name of Jesus to ask for your mercy and grace on behalf of our brother ###. We ask that you would heal him of the strange feeling and swelling around his head, and that you would give him peace and assurance that you have fought his battle for him. We ask that you would bless him with your presence and that you would provide him with the strength and courage to move forward in faith. We also ask that you would send ### and other prayer warriors to intercede on his behalf. We thank you for hearing our prayer and we ask all of this in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
140
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom