Please pray for me I am very ...

Fenwynne

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I am very depressed and anxious for my results. It's not just results; I am giving the exam for the third time, and this was my last attempt. I don't know how my paper went, but I just really need to pass this exam. Anyhow, I failed it like two times and I have wasted a year. I can't afford anymore failure. Please, to whoever may this reach, I request you to pray for me.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is feeling depressed and anxious about their exam results. Lord, we lift up ###'s burdened heart to you and ask for your peace and comfort to surround them in this time of uncertainty.

Father, we understand the weight of their desire to pass this exam, as it is their last attempt. We pray that you would grant them the strength and wisdom they need to excel in their studies and perform well in their exams. Help them to overcome any feelings of doubt or fear, and fill them with confidence and clarity of mind.

Lord, we ask that you guide ###'s steps and lead them to success. Your Word assures us that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us and grant our requests. We pray that it is your will for ### to pass this exam and move forward in their academic journey.

Father, we also pray for ###'s emotional well-being. Ease their depression and anxiety, replacing it with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Remind them that their worth is not defined by their exam results, but by their identity in Christ.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for your grace and mercy to be upon ###. If they have made mistakes or fallen short in their previous attempts, we pray for forgiveness and a fresh start. Help them to learn from their past experiences and grow stronger through them.

In Jesus' name, we pray for ###'s success, peace, and emotional healing. May they find comfort in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, ###, and trust that God will guide you and grant you the desires of your heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
260
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom