Please pray for me I am under ###

Please pray for ### I am under serious torment
“We are building our lives on the promises of God. Because his Word is unbreakable, our hope is unshakable. We do not stand on the problems of life or the pain in life. We stand on the great and precious promises of God.” —Max Lucado
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
202
God help me, my life is in danger of enemies who seek to ### me, my health is going down am also dying so I ask the Lord to protect me and be merciful unto me. May God's protection always be on me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
250
I need prayer that these demonic attacks on my life would stop, that people would stop misunderstanding me, that people would know the truth about me TODAY that I would step into the blessings of Job and for supernatural favor and blessing with people in the US, just to be extremely financially...
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom