Please pray for me. I am sinking deeper ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am sinking deeper into depression with the loss of my husband to cancer.

Listen
 
Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. My ### and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Dear Father, we come to you asking for our prayers to be heard, we stand in the gap knowing that you are a great God, loving and kind. We ask that you send warrior angels to fight for us and that they spread their mighty wings over your child to protect and heal with your power, dear Lord. We know nothing can stop the prayers of your saints, Father. NO darts or demons can touch your children when we stand in the presence of your power, so we pray that you shield your children with the hedge of protection. Lord, we ask that you answer the prayer request with the speed of light, know that nothing is impossible for you to do for those that love and follow your laws. Heal the sick, of body, heal the sick of mind and soul, touch the lost, the lonely, and the sad and depressed. Help them with the love and power of your Holy Spirit, in your Holy name I Pray Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ These fast few days have been very very tough for me. I am becoming increasingly depressed, as my financial situation grows from bad to worse. This in turn has put a strain on my mental and physical health. I pray and appeal to our Lord and Saviour Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
412
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
460
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom