Please pray for me, I am jobless ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
Praise the Lord I am jobless from 4 yrs of my life as I am working on the ship no job plz pray for my financial loan to get pass an also pray for my ### and my ### who is hunting for a job pls pray for my financial problems
Replies
7
Views
391
Please pray for me. I tried to help people but instead I end up in debts. Because of this I have a sleepless night for ### months. Pray for financial help and open a way for me.
Replies
10
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom