Please pray for me I am having a very ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me I am having a very rough day with my job, sales have been very slow the last two weeks.

I really need to get some sales or I will lose my job.

I really need God's help. I know I cannot do it without Him. Thank you for your help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
312
Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
219
Please pray for me I have nobody in my life but family but they have they own family they barely spend time with me anymore. Every since my mom passed I have been alone and lonely and people put up with me for a while and they get tired of me quick they have someone and I don't. And I am afraid...
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom