Pray for me I am having a hard time 🙏.

We continue to feel honored that you shared your heart with us and allowed us the privilege of praying for you. We are standing in agreement with you in prayer, believing that God is working in your situation.

If you have seen improvements in your loneliness, family relationships, or job search, we would love for you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony could encourage others who are going through similar struggles. Remember, even small changes are worthy of praise.

If you are still feeling alone, struggling with family relationships, or facing challenges with employment, please don't hesitate to post an update. We want to continue praying for you and supporting you in any way we can. You are not alone, and we are here to stand with you in prayer.

We are praying that your family will understand your needs better and that you will find comfort and peace in God's love. We are also praying for doors to open for you in your job search and for guidance as you navigate vocational rehabilitation.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your faith to be strengthened and for you to experience His love and peace in a tangible way. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I'm having trouble letting go of things and giving them to God. I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday. I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to...
Replies
8
Views
35
Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
311
i am visiting my family and it is just past midnight where i am. i have not been able to sleep yet, and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could pray for me to have a good night of sleep. God bless you all
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom