please pray for me, I am a ### student from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj4Akudari

Prayer Partner
please pray for ###,

### is an MBA student from ###, please pray for ###'s education and that ### can get a good job to support ###'s family.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A student from from ### committed suicide. Please pray for his family, friends, teachers, and the whole school.
Replies
12
Views
191
I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
595
I had to talk to them yesterday and today about their lack of engagement and not following the classroom rule. I am worried and concerned that they might be feeling scared or say things at home that might cause misunderstanding. Please pray to soften the students and parents heart. Also pray for...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom