Please pray for me getting discouraged I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't find a job and I am not closer to having one. And I am doing job training at ### and I am not getting paid. And I keep having these meetings with people at ### what do you want to do and they keep asking me these questions and they know everything about me and for a while back the person...
Replies
9
Views
352
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
194
My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom