Please pray for me for unblock my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am facing obstacles after obstacle at the workplace. Please unblock all obstacles in my way, and bless me with success, amen.
Replies
10
Views
172
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
198
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray that you touch ### to unblock my phone and read my messages and let him be willing to pay me the money he owes me. Thank you Lord this morning for giving me a customer, I am very much thankful for your blessing upon me...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom