Please pray for me, for my upcoming ### exam ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter EEAKHT
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
225
Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
291
I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom