Humble_Servant

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me for my back pain to never return in Jesus Name. Some days it is so sore I can't work or think. Strongest painkillers barely work. Painblocks in hospital and burn of nerves did not work. Only God can heal me. And when He heals, it is forever. Please pray for me for a forever Healing. Jesus is Mighty to Save and to Heal. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing for my back. I hurt my back at work today. Also, please pray for peace at home. My wife was making things harder today at home because my back was hurting. I think she’s a narcissist. She was yelling at me for dropping water on the ground because I was having trouble...
Replies
12
Views
55
I'm ### years old with osteoporosis. My back causes me excruciating pain everyday. Please pray God will send complete & total healing to me in this & any other area of my body, mind & spirit. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
165
Please pray that I’m completely healed from the back ache . It’s been a while that I have faced this kind of pain and it’s very disheartening. I know God cares for me but the stress makes things worse . Pray for my mind and body both to be healed in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom