Please pray for me for clarity in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so tired, that i need energy and clarity from God, strenght from God, intellegence and everything so God will make me better person and could handle the pressure in my life. And i heal from everything that make me sick.
Replies
10
Views
298
I believe the Lord has revealed to me that a certain Godly man is my future husband. I am praying the Lord for clarity and discernment, and if this was not His own revelation and some confusion from Satan, for the Lord to show me this clearly and correct my ways. If this was a true revelation. I...
Replies
8
Views
129
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom