Please pray for me as I've been procrastinating for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me as I've been procrastinating for so many days now. I'm unsure if this is weird for me to be worrying about, but when I was little, I would always strive to get good grades and attend school every day. This is my second year in high school and I've been missing a lot of days and it makes me feel extremely bad, yet I continue to slack off/feel lazy and not go to school. I want to get my education, a bright future, and hopefully go to college. This started when I missed a lot of school days during the end of the year in my 7th grade times. I felt really suicidal and I didn't want to go to school anymore. It's been affecting me ever since. I want to feel motivated to go, I know I need to. But I'm just not feeling it. Please pray that God will get me to the right senses sooner. I don't want to mess up my future. God bless all of you and thank you.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you all for the prayers, it sincerely means a lot to me. :09:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
167
My dear friends, I think I need your prayers because I've already seen that if I do something on my own, I always mess it up. I want to live a holy life. Jesuscentristic:). But I don't know what has happened. Now, I feel lots of temptations and not really strength to beat them. I have always...
Replies
7
Views
219
I have never felt so totally defeated or helpless in all my ### years .. there was always the feeling of hope that things would get better...situations would change and life would be bearable or even good again. I have a ### year old son who has always been a black sheep I guess and of course in...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom