Please pray for me as I return to work ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
Please pray for me as I return to work tomorrow. Pray that my coworkers get along and do not fight with each other. Pray that we can withstand the bitter cold. God Bless.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, I come before you present this situation I'm going through. I request YOU help me return to work TOMORROW. I believe everything is possible through you. 🙏AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
210
Dear Lord Jesus, When I get back home next week, please let me give a lot of my time into doing puppets and get a USB mic for my voiceover class and be able to do a lot of things I need to do to get stuff done. Get my work done work really hard get what I need. And in less than a year from now...
Replies
7
Views
273
Please pray that my parents elderly dog, ###, returns home and is watched over and protected. Their dog got out last night around 11pm from an open garage and has been lost since. Please pray, as he's very old. They have been searching with no luck. 😭
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom