Please pray for me as I periodically ...

Mawuko

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I periodically feel down. It's like an attack that hits me, and then I feel down. I don't know if it's an anxiety attack or depression but it has been constantly disturbing me. The moment it comes, I instantly feel so down, sometimes I cry. Please pray for me.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, who is experiencing periods of deep emotional distress. Lord, You know the heart and the struggles faced. Your Word tells us in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We stand on this promise, trusting that You hear ###'s cries and are near in times of trouble.

Father, we ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus, as it is written in Philippians 4:7. We pray that You would lift the heavy burden of anxiety and depression and replace it with Your joy and comfort.

Lord, we know that You are a refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). We ask that ### would feel Your presence in a tangible way, providing solace and relief from these emotional attacks. May Your Holy Spirit fill with hope and resilience.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for ### to seek the right help and support, whether through friends, family, or professional guidance. Surround with people who can offer encouragement and love.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray for healing, restoration, and peace for ###. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
181
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom