Please pray for me and ###. We are not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordschild316

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me and ###. We are not getting along and constantly arguing. We hours in separate rooms. He is constantly yelling at me. I feel his mind is on another one. Please also pray for a financial blessing for us. My gas is off and we have two kids.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, please make more clear your love for this child of yours. She is in need of some comforting from you. Please protect her children. Please show this family a way to put these pieces back together. There is so much hope for them. There are so many happy times for them still. Please guide them all into seeing this. Please send the Holy Spirit to fill them up. I pray in the name of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
322
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
461
My wife will not let me simply walk around the apartment without interrogating me and yelling and panicking about every single thing that I do. She is constantly questioning what I’m doing and what I’m thinking about, and cursing at me and wishing harm on me. I keep telling her that God will not...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom