Please pray for me and my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Today is my 2nd day of not drinking alcohol. I could not sleep well last night because of my AWS from only being sober for less than 24 hours. I hope that tonight will be better for me. I will stay sober for at least the next two weeks and I will...
Replies
17
Views
248
Dear God please let me have a good night's sleep and rest and to be able to get back to work tomorrow morning on time and ready to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please remove the stress and anxiety from my mind. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my bosses boss...
Replies
12
Views
202
Dear God thank you for your help today at work and especially know that I am home relaxing and I plan to not drink alcohol today or tonight and hopefully for the rest of the month. Please give me the courage and the strength to take better care of my body and my mind and my relationship with my...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom