Please pray for me and my wife ### as we seek custody

cmducksswim

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my wife ### as we seek custody of our granddaughter ###, Mom and Dad both have alcohol and drug problems, Mom is in jail.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
202
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
206
I am reposting my prayer request as advised, humbly requesting for continued prayers until God clearly moves on my daughter's case and on my case. I am the father of a 7 years old daughter. Currently, my beloved daughter lives with her surrogate mother, who is mentally unstable (ADHD and...
Replies
11
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom