Please pray for me and my job ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I haven’t had enough money to pay my bills in the past month and currently don’t have enough for the week. I sat in my apartment today completely depressed and unsure what to do anymore. I have a full time job but and not making enough to pay for all my bills.
Replies
Views
Please pray for each of my sons substance use. As they are each losing their jobs slowly over time and need to get more hours so they can help me their mother to pay rent and bills. The devil is working overtime in theses last days so we need to keep on praying our hardest!
Replies
Views
Please Pray. Need a Good Paying Job. Sufficient income to Pay All Bills. No savings, No Unemployment. Lord there was a Shooting @ Apt Complex. Need to move. Lord Please Rosario
Replies
Views
Please pray that I will find the apartment of my dreams and that I will be able to pay all my bills on time without any stress or worries
Replies
Views
I have applied for a job and still waiting for the interview I really need the job since financially I am not stable since have bills to pay just to cater for my two toddlers since I am a single parent. Jessica Papua New Guinea
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom