Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Laaj

Disciple of Prayer
I have applied for a job and still waiting for the interview I really need the job since financially I am not stable since have bills to pay just to cater for my two toddlers since I am a single parent. Jessica Papua New Guinea

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Laaj from Papua New Guinea. We lift up Laaj's prayer request for a job and an interview opportunity. Lord, we understand the financial struggles Laaj is facing as a single parent with two toddlers to care for. We ask for your divine intervention in providing a stable job that will meet their financial needs and enable them to provide for their family.

In Matthew 7:7, Jesus said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We claim this promise for Laaj's job search, believing that as they seek employment, you will open the right doors and guide them to the right opportunity. Grant them favor with potential employers and grant them wisdom and confidence during the interview process.

Lord, we also pray for your provision in meeting their financial obligations and caring for their children. You are the ultimate provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to supply all their needs according to your riches in glory .

We pray for strength and encouragement for Laaj during this waiting period. Help them to remain steadfast in their faith, knowing that you are working behind the scenes for their good . May they find peace and rest in your presence, knowing that you are their loving Heavenly Father who cares for them and their children.

We commit this prayer request into your hands, Lord, trusting that you will answer according to your perfect will and timing. May Laaj's testimony be a testament to your faithfulness and provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, My name is Lucille I'm from Papua New Guinea. Last week i request for a prayer to reunite with my son. I think its working step by step. My son's name is Kayden Emmanuel, He is turning eight (8) this year. His father and i broke up due to a lot of situations that are not okay and...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord God... Am applied for two jobs am interested also one job is reviewing applications God is ur will select me... Other job I thinking to walkin for interview plz God help me get any one of job plz God.. Amen
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I’m requesting for a partner that will help me, a shoulder to cry on when things go wrong. Also prayer request for a dream job, I can’t keep up with rent and the bills.
Replies
Views
My name is Martha. I have been too anxious about my life lately. May anxiety is hard to control. Then my boss is always scolding me about something. I have applied to numerous new jobs and nothing comes along. I can’t quit my present job even though I hate it due to numerous bills I have to pay...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for guidance peac and help I'm an single father I lost my wife a year ago I'm doing best to be the best father for my two boys with no help falling behind on the bills can't keep no job do to no babysitter and me not being able to work on my leg do to surgery it's hard to get help as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom