Please pray for me and my ### I have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loren
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loren

Guest
Please pray for me and my job. I have had so many, it's so hard to work in this world in peace. Now I found a new job and now I'm making $### every.### weeks and I work so hard and it's so frustrating. I feel like I'll never have a future. I can't afford college plus I don't like the college atmosphere. I rather work in a factory and get paid enough to have a life. Please pray I make more money so I won't be stressed on how to pay my bills, and worried I won't have a future.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
dear ###,

never lose hope because God loves you. ive been through a lot of trials in life, inspite of that, i trust all unto HIM.. May God bless you always..

i pray for your request in the name of our Saviour Jesus Amen and Amen..
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It just doesn't matter if I live or die, so I want to die. It's long overdue. Seriously. I'm in emotional pain, I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a stupid worthless piece of sh*t, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. My death will make my little...
Replies
10
Views
289
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
331
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom