Please pray for me ### and my husband ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rndcrook

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me ### and my husband ###. We are going through a horrid time, financially, physically, emotionally and mentally.

We have just given up on life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
144
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom