Please pray for ###! may the Lord protect ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ###! may the Lord protect her from the dark forces, give her hope, and strength! Praise the Lord for His love, and mercy! Please stand with me in agreement for my prayers for my ### to be answered! Thank you!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer were I've been staying at im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me and my place i plead the blood of Jesus christ against witchcraft and any assignments of the enemy concerning my...
Replies
9
Views
111
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I trust you Lord that you're going to provide the hrs for the week make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace let...
Replies
10
Views
170
Lord I pray to you tonight thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Watch over us when we need help or are sick. Keep us safe in all aspects of our...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom