please pray for ###, ###'m starting a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
166
Hello. So my job has been extremely busy and we are short staffed and I am starting to feel burnt out. I'm driving to multiple places each day sometimes cleaning 5 or 6 houses each day and it's becoming too much on my body and my car. Please Lord help me to have a little time away from work even...
Replies
5
Views
236
I have borderline personality disorder and will be starting a mood stabilizer for help. I need prayer for Gods mighty hand so sustain me and prevent the meds from interfering negatively in my daily life. I have intense anxieties about taking this. Please pray for peace
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom