Please pray for. Just right now I'm going to get

Kanhaiyalal meena

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###. Just right now I'm going to get a job. I should have a job. I should do work without any problems and obstruction and depression.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
171
Now I'm going to register to a new academic programme. I'm now ### and it's hard to keep mind steady for learning a new programme at this age but situations forced me to join to this new course. I'm not interested in studies but this is a requirement in the modern world employment opportunities...
Replies
8
Views
401
Now I'm going to my interview. Just departed from home. Today I have 2 interviews. All my beloved in Christ, I need your strong prayers. May everything happens according to the will of our Lord our God.
Replies
8
Views
640
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom