Please pray for ###. ### is going to court ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseverance

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I am going to court today so I pray that God helps me find leniency with the courts and creates a large miracle for me today. I pray that He stands by me in my hour of trial and will be my lawyer. I hope and pray that He forgives me for my sins. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for believers in Christ to join with me in prayer for my ### who has to appear in court tomorrow that the hand of our Almighty God will have mercy in his court comfort that all will go well with God's favor to save and help him through wrong acts and wrong decisions he has made that our...
Replies
6
Views
340
Please pray for my ###. I know what he did was wrong but he has a drug addiction and needs help for that. Please pray that he gets help for this.
Replies
8
Views
212
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom