Please pray for ### ### ### in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Replies
15
Views
123
My dear ### is having ### tomorrow. She is ### years old. Please pray that she has a successful ### surgery, with no issues during the procedure and after. May she continue to heal and return to her healthy self. Thank you for your prayer! We are so grateful and blessed!!! 🙏
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray a health condition I have been diagnosed with. I totally believe that our Lord is a healer and he can clear the condition without any surgery. Also pray for my student results that will be published soon. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
5
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom